Executive Assistant to CEO
PRStudio USAlos angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Publicity/PR Category
Search for Executive Assistant to CEO jobs in los angeles-CA
Executive Assistant to CEO of PR Firm
PRSTUDIO USA is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant with knowledge and understanding of the entertainment industry and public relations for a high-impact agency with A list and social impact clientele. This is a hybrid setting where there is both WFM Remote and In-Person work required, so the candidate should be based in Los Angeles.
Our candidate will have:
- At least three (3) years of experience working at either an agency, studio, or network in an assistant or executive assistant capacity
- Have a well-rounded 365 view and understanding of the needs of someone in this position
- Proficient in Outlook 365, Canva, Cision and/or Muckrack, IMDB, Internet Research, Social Media, light video editing, EPK's etc
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong creative writer
- Has understanding of communication styles between talent, and media, the agency, studios and networks
- Can manage and handle juggling multiple schedules and moving parts, deadlines with ease
This position will also include managing a PR assistant who is working strictly on PR for the clients, intern program, as well as consultants working with the agency. Must be willing to carry a provided office cell phone and laptop/ipad and be available to work overtime when needed either after hours or on weekends when asked.
Knowledge of how PR works in this setting is a plus. No college graduates. For experienced candidates only. This is not entry level. You would be assisting the employees at the company, however you will not be an assistant.