Account Executive /Publicist
PRStudio USAWest Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
PRStudio USA is looking for another killer AE. Must be in Los Angeles to start immediately. Must be reliable, be calm under pressure, take really good direction and be a good ''reader'' of people. We have a caring and compassionate group and are growing pretty quickly. Must enjoy corporate entertainment as well as celebrity work and lifestyle clientele. We also do awards like SAG and Golden Globes and the Oscars. Must be a confident multitasker, set hard deadlines for him/herself and meet them. Loves the lifestyle, loves the game. Must have experience working either on personal or lifestyle clients working on movie or tv campaigns on their behalf. Can handle the pace, is excited to hit the ground running and excel!
- 1-3 years in PR - be able to jump in and start no later than Dec 1.
- Strong Writer and very creative
- Watches a lot of TV and film and has some understanding of the entertainment business
- Strong Assistsnt experience meaning: Can write memos and itineraries with ease, manage a client calendar, coordinate interviews, handle red carpets, assist with event production publicity.
- Knows Cision
- Knows Microsoft Office 365 well, knows Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, and more. Can use a PC and knows Dropbox
- Takes initiative, wants to work and to learn
- Has some contacts with the national and local market as well as some of the TV Bloggers and press
- Will be splitting up work with our other junior currently in the office now. Must have placement experience
- Knows their way around social media to assist clients
- Can assist with Campaign Ideation and Strategy
- Is willing and able to travel for work
48k- 60k depending on experience.
Must fill and onboard by Dec 1 - off Xmas and New Years. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online