Prometheus Global MediaManhattan, NY
Full Time Job
We are looking for a highly-motivated and proactive Programmatic Analyst to join our growing digital advertising team servicing the Billboard and Hollywood Reporter properties. Reporting into the Director of Programmatic Operations, this position will be responsible for reporting and analytics (both regularly scheduled and ad hoc) related to programmatic revenue and performance as well as PMP set-up and management.
• Daily / Monthly / Quarterly Programmatic reporting – using both the partner UIs as well as our platform reporting consolidation solution (Staq) to maintain daily and monthly reporting views/dashboards for senior management and establish / integrate new partners into the reporting view as needed.
• PMP Deal Set up – includes interaction with clients, DSPs, sales team, inventory and ops teams and programmatic vendors. Works from initial discussion through proposal to set-up and optimization along with deal health monitoring.
• Work closely with programmatic and direct sales teams to supply client performance and spend data, trends, benchmarking on an ad hoc basis as well as provide feedback on running activity (both PMP and open market)
• Analyze bid request and response data at the site and partner level to ensure all monetization partners are contributing value in the network auction as well as look for opportunities for additional yield. Provide recommendations on partner optimization as needed / requested.
• Ensure that all available ad positions on all platforms / devices are properly targeted by relevant programmatic partners.
• Work with team members to devise and fine tune algorithms that take into consideration partner and placement based metrics to manage / update CPM floors and SOV settings for catch-all partners for optimal yield.
• At least 2 years of digital publishing yield management.
• At least 2 years hands-on experience in working with programmatic metrics (bid density reports,win & response rates, etc.)
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions and recommendations.
• Expertise in Microsoft Excel. Ability to create pivot tables, use v-lookup formulas, if/then statements, devise charts and graphs that convey actionable insights
• Knowledge / experience with Staq or similar reporting vendors
• Understanding of CPM, CPC and CPA models
• Must be highly organized with excellent follow-through
• Proactive. Self-starter. Curious and seeks to learn more by digging in
• Revenue-motivated: Earnestly focused on the dollars and spends the lion's share of their attention on ways to get the number
• Hard worker: understands that aspirations are realized through achieving goals and making tangible contributions
• Able to work independently and able to work across teams
• Must be tenacious and able to dig into details to see patterns, find opportunities
• Thrives in a fast-paced problem solving environment
Prometheus Global Media is an equal opportunity employer