Night Post Production Coordinator
Project X/AVBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
This is a night post coordinator position in the movie marketing industry where we create Trailers, Teasers, TV spots and Digital Content. The right candidate will work fluidly with the Assistant Editors, Graphics department and Producers. You will be responsible for helping manage projects from start to finish. We work on the best projects hitting the theaters and streaming sites and we have fun doing it. We are located in Burbank, California. Candidate will need to be on-site in the near future.
Primary Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Manage posting folders and login credentials
• Post assets/cuts for clients per their requested media-sharing platform with QC
• File conversions/compressions when needed
• Coordinate with Producers, Associate Producers, Creative Coordinators, Graphics, Music and Assistant Editors
• Oversee ingestion of assets to servers
• Manage storage of offline cuts
• Coordinate delivery of assets
• Stock footage searches
• Coordinate Finishing preps / In-House finishes as needed
• Instruct AEs to prep approved/locked spots for finishing
• Uploading finishing preps to finishing houses
• Have a thorough understanding of all active jobs and clients
• Ability to help assign work to assistant editors and/or graphic designers
• Request fiber line from studio, inform machine room and AE's of fiber line info, client and edit bay
• Make requests and set up runs for asset pickup and delivery, as needed
• Knowledge and love of films. shows, movie trailers and digital AV marketing.
• Some knowledge of and familiarity with marketing terms, editorial, graphic and digital workflow.
• Fast, accurate word processing skills for note taking, emails, requests, etc.
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team and alone
• Remain calm and levelheaded under pressure
• Ability to prioritize and cope with last minute changes, usually from clients and usually at the end of the day.
• Minimum 1 year at a Trailer House, Production or Post Facility, Studio Marketing Department or Promo House or comparable in a position with similar responsibilities
• Advanced skills in MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel
• Excellent communication, grammar, punctuation, formatting skills
• Basic Adobe Suite, and non linear editing skills are helpful but not required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We adhere to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online