Manager, Operations and Member Services
Producers Guild of AmericaNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Manager, Operations and Member Services, PGA East
The position serves an important role in helping to manage the day-to-day operations of a small, but busy, New York office of a national non-profit organization. The Producers Guild of America represents, protects and promotes the interests of all members of the producing team in film, television and new media. The office manages more than 150 events per year, including the annual Produced By: New York conference, year-round screenings, and services roughly 2000 members in the eastern region. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate looking to deepen their knowledge about New York's robust film and television industry.
- Manage the Office (e.g., order supplies and equipment, manage registration systems for events, ensure that events are properly archived, manage sponsorship deliverables, reconcile credit card statements, prepare invoices, track expenses, serve as the primary point of contact for the landlord, external tech/computer consultants and vendors)
- Member Services (e.g., serve as primary point of contact for questions from members, manage membership outreach and retention efforts). Position also serves as the primary back-up on vetting membership applications.
- Oversee Internship and Volunteer Programs (including recruitment of new interns each semester)
- Manage on-boarding of any new staff, consultants, interns and volunteers
- You must be organized with a high degree of attention to detail.
- You must be comfortable using the following: MS Office suite, Google suite, Mailchimp, Survey Monkey, and social media.
- You must be customer service oriented. PGA is a professional trade association and many of your administrative duties will involve direct interaction with members.
- You must have a four-year college degree. Note: Entry level candidates are welcome to apply.
This position is available immediately.
We are a respected non-profit organization with very good benefits plus a first year's salary range capping at $50,000.
Job Code: Manager, Operations and Member Services
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online