Intern - Music Booking Agency
Prisma ArtistsNew York, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Prisma Artists - An Electronic Music Booking Agency seeks highly motivated and qualified entry level candidates who are passionate about artist representation. In addition to being organized and efficient, candidates should possess a strong understanding and interest in the music industry. Prior entertainment industry internships and experience is a plus. As an intern, you will learn about various aspects of the booking process. The ideal candidate should be self driven, quick-thinking and open to working in an environment where he/she is capable of performing administrative tasks.
The individual should be flexible, highly organized and have the ability to multi-task. The internship is unpaid, but presents a great opportunity for music industry experience, in a boutique agency environment, especially for those interested in becoming agents and wanting to learn hands-on about the music industry. Duties include, but not limited to:
- Administrative tasks
- Client services
- Data Entry
- Social media management
- Calendar keeping This is a 3-month unpaid internship for college credit. Schedules can be flexible, and based around school or job, but must stay consistent. Internship may lead to Full-Time Paid Position.
• Ability to commit at least 10-15 hours a week (Tuesday-Thursday, 10AM-5PM)
• Laptop (Mac preferred) with Microsoft Office and wireless Internet capability
• A can-do attitude and ability to function as a team player
• A genuine appreciation for the artists we represent! (review our website)
• Reliable means of transportation to our office
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online