Accounting Coordinator - Music Booking Agency
Prisma ArtistsRemote, US
Full Time Job
Prisma Artists - An Electronic Music Booking Agency seeks highly motivated and qualified entry level candidates who are passionate about artist representation. In addition to being organized and efficient, candidates should possess a strong understanding and interest in the music industry. Prior entertainment industry experience is a plus. As an accounting coordinator, you will learn about various aspects of the booking process. The ideal candidate should be self driven, quick-thinking and open to working in an environment where he/she is capable of performing administrative tasks.
The individual should be flexible, highly organized and have the ability to multi-task. This is a remote position so you can work from home but must be available during regular weekday working hours to be supervised by your manager.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Administrative tasks- contracts and invoicing.
- Accounting skills-- Quickbooks knowledge is essential- preferably you have experience with it, or can train you.
- Client services
• Ability to commit at least 25-30 hours a week
• Laptop (Mac preferred) with Microsoft Office and wireless Internet capability
• A can-do attitude and ability to function as a team player
• A genuine appreciation for the artists we represent! (review our website)
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online