Sr. UX Designer
Prime VideoSeattle, WA
This was removed by the employer on 1/30/2024 9:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Sr. UX Designer jobs in Seattle-WA
Search all Sr. UX Designer postings
Full Time Job
Sr. UX Designer, Prime Video
Are you interested in shaping the future of entertainment? Prime Video is re-inventing how customers connect with their favorite shows, teams, and products by combining high-quality live streaming, immersive interactive features, and exclusive access to some of the world's most loved movies, TV series, and live sports. All from a single service available on the web, mobile, and TV in 240 countries and territories around the world.
The Prime Video UX team is seeking a problem-solving Senior UX Designer to deliver the future vision for how customers discover their favorite movies and shows. You'll design innovative interaction experiences that help to shape the future of entertainment around how our customers browse and search for content within the Prime Video platform.
This role is for a hands-on designer who establishes a vision and strategy while leading the delivery of design artifacts around discovering content across all Prime Video-supported devices. You excel through innovation, creativity, and attention to detail. You are a proven strategic thinker and collaborator who flourishes in a large organization. You sincerely believe that design is more than how something looks, but also how it feels and functions. You enjoy great design debates and thrive on iterating based on customer feedback.
Key job responsibilities
- Analyze customer problems and design delightful solutions with measurable impact.
- Work closely with product and business teams to develop use cases and high-level requirements.
- Create design artifacts like user flows, wireframes, visual mocks, and prototypes to communicate your ideas.
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface and interaction specifications.
- Independently present work, socialize ideas, and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Partner with technology teams to ensure we leverage the scale offered by our platform without compromising on core experience principles.
- Measure the success and effectiveness of UX innovations.
A day in the life
The Senior UX Designer for Prime Video will solve some of our most complex customer problems. You are expected to approach problems with a customer-centric mindset first. Day-to-day, you will collaborate with other designers, UX Researchers, Product Managers and Engineers to evolve our content discovery experience.
About the team
You'll join a growing team of UX, visual and motion designers who work together to constantly improve our discovery experience. You will have a manager that cares about your career and skill development and a supportive, inclusive team that challenge one another to put the best work forward. You will have autonomy and ownership while contributing to the supportive culture on the team.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Culver City, CA, USA | Los Angeles, CA, USA | Seattle, WA, USA
- 8 years of design experience
- Have an available online portfolio
- Knowledge of design tools such as Figma, Sketch, and Adobe XD