Sr. UX Designer
Prime VideoSeattle, WA
This was removed by the employer on 1/11/2024 1:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Sr. UX Designer jobs in Seattle-WA
Search all Sr. UX Designer postings
Full Time Job
Sr. UX Designer, Prime Video
Are you interested in shaping the future of entertainment? Prime Video is re-inventing how customers connect with their favorite shows, teams, and products by combining high-quality live streaming, immersive interactive features, and exclusive access to some of the world's most loved movies, TV series, and live sports. All from a single service available on the web, mobile, and TV in 240 countries and territories around the world. And we're just getting started.
The Prime Video UX team is seeking a problem-solving, customer-obsessed Senior UX Designer to deliver the future vision for how customers connect with their favorite content and products. You'll design end-to-end experiences for customers worldwide. You will participate in defining the subscription model expansion strategy and vision for emerging markets, as well as designing new ways for customers to rent, buy, and subscribe to the best local content in their country.
This role is for a hands-on designer who also establishes a vision and strategy, scales their impact by empowering other designers on the team, and leads the delivery of design artifacts. You excel through innovation, creativity, and attention to detail. You are a proven strategic thinker and collaborator who flourishes in a large organization. You sincerely believe that design is more than how something looks, but also how it feels and functions. You enjoy great design debates and thrive on iterating based on customer feedback.
Key job responsibilities
- Analyze customer problems and design delightful solutions with measurable impact.
- Work closely with product and business teams to develop use cases and high-level requirements.
- Quickly, yet thoroughly, create process flows, wireframes, and visual design mockups as needed to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors.
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface and interaction specifications.
- Present and defend design recommendations to partners, stakeholders, and senior leadership for review, feedback, and approval.
- Partner with technology teams to ensure we leverage the scale offered by our platform without compromising on core experience principles.
- Measure the success and effectiveness of UX innovations.
A day in the life
The Senior UX Designer for Prime Video will solve some of our most complex customer problems. You are expected to think like an owner, always raise the quality of the CX, and be a relentless advocate for customers. You will collaborate with UX Researchers, Product Managers, Engineers, and fellow UX Designers both within Prime Video and across Amazon to evolve the customer experience. You will inspire and mentor UX practitioners and partners, leading projects throughout the design exploration and delivery process.
About the team
You'll join a fun, growing team of UX practitioners who help each other develop and thrive. You will have a mentor and a manager that cares about you, your career, and your skills development and be expected to do the same for your team. You will have autonomy and ownership while contributing to the supportive culture on the team. We gather often to collaborate, ask questions, and grow together, so bring your unique skills and experience and be prepared to share, learn, and grow with us.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Culver City, CA, USA | San Francisco, CA, USA | Seattle, WA, USA
- 8 years of design experience
- Have an available online portfolio
- Knowledge of design tools such as Figma, Sketch, and Adobe XD.