Sr. Partner Operations Manager - Digital Supply Chain
Prime VideoCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Sr. Partner Operations Manager - Digital Supply Chain, Prime Video
How often have you had an opportunity to be at ground zero of a disruptive, fast-growing, and evolutionary global Amazon service? How frequently do you get to start from the foundation and solve customer needs at a global scale in a fast-growing entertainment streaming industry? At Prime Video, we are pioneering a new generation of digital supply chain at a remarkable speed to accelerate our market position and global reach. If this sounds interesting, come build the future of streaming entertainment with us!
Prime Video is a global premium streaming service that offers customers a vast collection of TV shows and movies - all with the ease of finding what they love to watch in one place. Prime Video is a fast-paced, growth business - available in over 240 countries and territories worldwide. The team works in a dynamic and global environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
Key job responsibilities
The Content Publishing Technology and Operations (PUBTECH) defines and ensures Prime Video meets the highest standards for content publishing. This includes owning future-proofing the digital supply chain, setting spec requirement roadmaps, improving partner delivery experience, and delivering programs that drive innovation and efficiency that enhance the global customer experience.
The Partner Operations Organization is searching for a Senior Digital Supply Chain Manager who can hold a leadership position in building strategic partnership with world-renowned studios (i.e. NBC, Disney, Warner Bros, HBO, etc), oversee global content publication, be passionate about processes and innovation, and navigate in a complex environment with both business and technical aspects. The candidate will further expend influence by driving global-scale process improvements, system enhancement, automation through reporting on select projects and subject matter expert areas.
The successful candidate excels in fast-moving environment, push to drive efficiency and simplification, demonstrate a passion to innovate, and interested in tackle complex problems. They will successfully deliver and drive updates within Prime Video workflows while being able to deal with ambiguity, manage multiple stakeholders and processes to deadlines, with an aptitude for calculated risk taking. They must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, be self-driven and deliver high quality results in a fast-paced environment.
A day in the life
- Own partner performance metrics, holding partners accountable to Amazon delivery specifications and continuing to raise the bar on partner performance, building strategic partner relationships with partner executive teams, consistently leaving it better than you found it
- Drive innovation in delivery and publishing capabilities by influencing and partnering with the engineering and tech teams
- Define the digital supply chain road map, gain alignment across multiple key stakeholders, and execute on goals
- Design workflow strategies for accelerated content delivery in multiple languages, formats, and platforms, while simplifying and eliminating redundant practices
- Streamline business and technology solutions that strengthen our partnerships while advancing our services
- Work effectively in a team environment and cross-functionally with Prime Video Catalog technology teams, engineers, Studio Productions, Analytics, Product, and Video Content Services
About the team
Our mission is to make available to Prime Video customers the largest and highest quality, and most enriched catalog of video content anywhere in the world. We aim to create a friction-free self-service delivery experience that meets the needs of all studio partners regardless of size, budget, location, language, or technical capability. By doing so, we remove distribution limitations and level the playing field across studios, so every title is available to every customer worldwide and the best content wins.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Culver City, CA, USA | Seattle, WA, USA
- 3 years experience working with large global organizations as a Digital Supply Chain Manager, or similar roles such as Product Manager, Program Manager, Vendor Management, Instock Management etc.
- Demonstrated results in Content Operations or Program Management with large global organizations
- Technical ability, familiarity with industry digital delivery standards, specifications, and delivery formats with the capacity to acquire new technology concepts quickly
- Experience managing process updates across cross-function teams and coordinating release schedules
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well across diverse groups, and influence and get things done
- Knowledge and familiarity with DAM (digital asset management) systems and familiar with digital video file formats including but not limited to the following: digital master files, Mezz (Mezzanine) files, and compressed deliverables
$95,500.00 - 245,000.00 per year