Senior Video Editor, Brand
Prime VideoCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Senior Video Editor, Brand, Prime Video - Us Creative & Production
Prime Video brings together the world's best creators with the most passionate communities in a way that no other entertainment brand can. Not only are we a one-stop hub for distinctive, critically-acclaimed and award-winning original programming including TV series such as The Boys, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and Jack Ryan and movies like Borat Subsequent MovieFilm, Coming 2 America, Cinderella, and The Tomorrow War, but we offer a multi-dimensional experience that allows subscribers to fully immerse themselves in their fandom: to read the book, to listen to the soundtrack, to buy the costume, to replay live sports in real time, and more. And that breadth and connection to the Amazon family of brands, along with the support of a passionate and diverse global team, makes Prime Video a company where creators and makers of all kinds can build their future.
Prime Video US Creative & Production is looking for a Senior Video Editor to join our AV Content Studio as we embrace a future where our creative storytelling contributes to our goal of becoming the world's most beloved video streaming company. In this role, you will work specifically on Prime Video Brand creative, creating dynamic and engaging video content across a variety of executions. You will also collaborate closely with our internal creative directors, strategists, AV post production producers, cross-functional partners and creative operations management. This full-time role is required to work on-premise, not remotely.
Key job responsibilities
- Video editing as well as developing custom 2d motion graphic elements for the following types of content including, but not limited to 360 marketing assets supporting single-title theatrical and streaming campaigns, brand-specific multi-title campaigns, brand statement campaigns, short form content for social channels, and sizzle reels. Strong copywriting skills and ability to work as a Producer/Editor are a big plus.
About the team
We are the center of creative and production excellence for the Prime Video Brand (Hub/Service-Level/Brand Governance), Marketplace (Channels, PVOD, TVOD). Our org comprises best-in-class creative thinkers, production and operational experts, and asset craftspeople bringing creative concepts to life with technical precision and operational excellence. We foster brand love in support of Prime Video's goal to be the global entertainment destination for our customers.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Culver City, CA, USA
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 7 years editorial experience at an in-house agency or external creative agency teams
- 5 years working in theatrical and/or broadcast television/streaming spaces
- Direct experience working in Adobe Premiere and Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) as related to Premiere
- Understanding of aspect ratios, frame rates, conversions, & codecs
- Experience in sound design software such as ProTools
- Must provide a current demo reel or link showcasing previous video editing work
$113,000.00 - 210,300.00 per year