Prime VideoCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/20/2023 7:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Senior Manager jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Senior Manager postings
Full Time Job
Senior Manager, Prime Video Global Business Operations
Prime Video (PV) brings together the world's best creators with the most passionate communities in a way that no other entertainment brand can. Not only are we a one-stop hub for distinctive, critically-acclaimed and award-winning original programming including TV series such as The Boys, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and Jack Ryan and movies like Air, Coming 2 America, Cinderella, and The Tomorrow War, but we offer a multi-dimensional experience that allows subscribers to fully immerse themselves in their fandom: to read the book, to listen to the soundtrack, to buy the costume, to replay live sports in real time, and more. And that breadth and connection to the Amazon family of brands, along with the support of a passionate and diverse global team, makes Prime Video a company where creators and makers of all kinds can build their future.
Within our Prime Video Global Operations team, we're looking for a results-driven professional to help develop Amazon Prime Video's global business operations center of excellence. In this role, you will be responsible for taking insights from finance, product, tech, marketing and business teams, as well as voice of the customer (VOC) inputs, and defining business product and operational product solutions to enable the efficient scaling of our global business. While you will design roadmaps and implementation plans, you and your team may not be responsible for managing the execution of these plans. In this role, you will govern our global standards and infrastructure in key areas, aligning closely with domestic and international Prime Video and Studios, and greater Amazon, partners to ensure we are leveraging shared systems and adhering to existing principles and key performance indicators (KPIs), while rolling out the right solutions for to meet business goals.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, with a proven track record of managing several business products in parallel, effectively leading through ambiguous situations, and identifying simple solutions to complex problems. You effectively communicate at all levels of the organization and promote rigorous prioritization with your teams. You think big and are a builder, ready to identify and develop talent within the team to establish Global Operations as a core business function.
Key job responsibilities
• Develop a core team of Product, Program and Operations Managers responsible for defining and implementation planning of products to support organizational goals
• Create, implement, and document common procedures and practices that can be applied cross-functionally, ensuring adherence to business standards
• Work with insights engineers and analysts to identify value opportunities and apply critical thinking to prioritization and trade offs
• Apply a strong bias for action and the ability to translate strategy into product and program plans with milestones and measurements
• Develop methods to monitor progress of marketing programs to ensure they are aligned to business priorities and goals. Provide analytical support in synthesizing and reporting results, including to track progress against plan.
• Prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment and highly-matrixed organization
• Create and foster team collaboration throughout the organization to execute successful projects
• Proactively identify and resolve time-sensitive project risks, issues, interdependencies, and conflicts
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Culver City, CA, USA
- 12 years of product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology experience
- 6 years of team management experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience owning/driving roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience with end to end product delivery
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience developing, scaling, and governing global operations standards and infrastructure across matrixed organizations