Senior Manager UX Design
Prime VideoSeattle, WA
This was removed by the employer on 12/15/2023 8:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Senior Manager UX Design jobs in Seattle-WA
Search all Senior Manager UX Design postings
Full Time Job
Senior Manager UX Design, Prime Video
Are you interested in shaping the future of entertainment? Prime Video is re-inventing how customers connect with their favorite shows, teams, and products by combining high-quality live streaming, immersive interactive features, and exclusive access to some of the world's most loved movies, TV series, and live sports. All from a single service available on the web, mobile, and TV in 240 countries and territories around the world. And we're just getting started.
The Prime Video UX team is seeking a customer-obsessed Senior Manager of UX Design to lead our Advertising Experiences team. This role will be responsible for defining, articulating, and championing the future vision for our customers engage with advertising on Prime Video. The right candidate leads with clarity and empathy, inspires others, and has a passion for solving problems at massive scale. You excel through innovation, creativity, and attention to detail. You are a proven strategic thinker and collaborator who flourishes in a large organization. You sincerely believe that design is more than how something looks, but also how it feels and functions. You enjoy great design debates and thrive on iterating based on customer feedback.
This role is for a hands-on leader who establishes a vision and strategy, scales their impact by empowering designers, and elevates the design quality of the entire team. You will develop strong relationships with fellow Design Leaders and partner closely with Product, Engineering, and Business counterparts throughout the organization to launch bar-raising experiences for customers around the world. As a creative lead, you have a passion for solving our customers' problems, always putting their needs first.
Key job responsibilities
- Build, mentor, and lead a diverse team of world-class design practitioners.
- Define the overall design vision for innovative advertising experiences and be a bar raiser for quality of work.
- Work across design verticals to standardize and educate others on design systems and visual languages.
- Analyze customer problems and oversee the design of delightful solutions that meet measurable business goals.
- Work closely with product and business partners to develop a shared vision and lead a process to define and design experiences that deliver on those shared objectives.
- Partner with technology teams to ensure we leverage the scale offered by our platform without compromising on core experience principles.
- Present design work to partners and executive leadership for review, feedback, and sign-off.
- Measure the success and effectiveness of UX innovations.
A day in the life
The Senior Manager of UX Design for Prime Video Advertising Experiences will elevate the entire team. You will inspire and mentor UX practitioners and partners, leading projects throughout the planning, design, and development cycle. You are expected to think like an owner, always raise the quality of the CX, and be a relentless advocate for customers. You will use your organization and communication skills to bring clarity to chaos, working strategically with other team leaders and team members across the organization.
About the team
You'll join a fun, growing team of UX practitioners who help each other develop and thrive. You will have a mentor and a manager that cares about you, your career, and your skills development and be expected to do the same for your team. You will have autonomy and ownership while contributing to the supportive culture on the team. We gather often to collaborate, ask questions, and grow together, so bring your unique skills and experience and be prepared to share, learn, and grow with us.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Culver City, CA, USA | Seattle, WA, USA
- 10 years of design experience
- 5 years of leading multi-discipline Design teams (ie. visual design, interaction design, user research, etc.) experience
- Experience managing teams