Prime VideoSeattle, WA
This was removed by the employer on 1/30/2024 11:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in Seattle-WA
Search all Executive Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Executive Assistant, Prime Video, Prime Video
Join the Prime Video Product team and see where it takes you!
Prime Video brings together the world's best creators with the most passionate communities in a way that no other entertainment brand can. Not only are we a one-stop hub for distinctive, critically-acclaimed and award-winning original programming including TV series such as The Boys, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and Jack Ryan and movies like Borat Subsequent MovieFilm, Coming 2 America, Cinderella, and The Tomorrow War, but we offer a multi-dimensional experience that allows subscribers to fully immerse themselves in their fandom: to read the book, to listen to the soundtrack, to buy the costume, to replay live sports in real time, and more. And that breadth and connection to the Amazon family of brands, along with the support of a passionate and diverse global team, makes Prime Video a company where creators and makers of all kinds can build their future.
The Executive Assistant for Prime Video will act as a seamless extension of the Director(s) supported and will work closely with other Executive Assistants throughout the organization. This role requires attention to detail, solid organizational skills, and the ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple critical requests across global teams. The ideal candidate will be a detail oriented, experienced planner with the demonstrated ability to respond effectively and efficiently while maintaining flexibility, composure and a level head.
The individual in this role must understand business priorities, demonstrate the ability to proactively anticipate needs and drive improvements to build capacity for the leadership team in a fast-paced environment. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information as well as professionalism in dealing with senior executives inside and outside of the company is critical. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the whole picture. The ideal candidate must be able to work successfully in a team environment and build effective working relationships inside and outside the group.
Key job responsibilities
• Management of complex calendar and scheduling to support teams in multiple locations
• Manage domestic and international travel
• Manage expense report coordination and submission
• Organize, execute, and assist with team activities (staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, off-sites, and team social events)
• Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
• Act as a liaison for direct reports
• Management of team space, including moves and reconfigurations
• Work closely with the leadership team, recruiting and other Executive Assistants to provide support to the organization
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Seattle, WA, USA
- 5 years of executive assistant experience
- Experience with executive level calendar management
- Experience with domestic or international travel coordination
- Experience with Microsoft Office products and applications