PR Account Executive
Press KitchenSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/14/2019 9:17:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for PR Account Executive jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all PR Account Executive postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a PR Account Executive?
Full Time Job
Press Kitchen PR is seeking an Account Executive in its Santa Monica office. The qualified candidate will be an important member of the boutique agency's marketing and communications staff, reporting to agency partners in the Santa Monica and New York offices, respectively, and working collaboratively with a talented and motivated PR and marketing team in Santa Monica. The position is full time and offers a 401K, health care and dental benefits. Room for growth and advancement for the right candidate.
The Account Executive will support the efforts of the West Coast office and, in particular, assist the CEO and Account Executive in that office. Specific job responsibilities and skills are outlined in the job description.
This position reports to the Senior Account Executive. The primary responsibilities are to help coordinate functions of the public relations staff. This is a full-time, salaried position with some flexibility regarding office hours. Occasional requirements to work extended hours include attending entertainment and advertising industry events.
• Collaborate with Senior Account Executive with varied department projects, media outreach and promotional projects
• Compile and maintain accurate client and journalist contacts and marketing materials (biographies, photographs, videos, related stories, reviews, etc.),
• Maintain media contact lists, mailing lists, press clips,
• Organize and compile press kits, press coverage reports and press clips
• Coordinate and facilitate the completion and distribution of media releases, media alerts, press invitations and calendars,
• Post calendar listings
• Help create and revise agency marketing materials and decks
• Set up and conduct selected client calls and client-facing communications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be personable, organized, excellent with details, prioritize assignments effectively, and be an above-average writer and editor. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Two to three years of public relations/marketing experience, preferably in the arts,
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• A genuine interest in the arts, entertainment and/or advertising
• intermediate skill levels in Excel, Cision, Google Docs, Microsoft Word, prefer also familiarity with Photoshop
• Enjoys positive and collegial work collaborations
• Able to work independently and as a self-starter
• Excellent with details and time management
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong writing and proofreading skills
• Strong initiative, self-confidence, creativity
Salary is commensurate with experience. The position is full time and offers a 401K, health care and dental benefits. Room for growth and advancement for the right candidate.