Technical Onboarding Coordinator
Premiere DigitalStamford, CT
This was removed by the employer on 12/5/2023 1:44:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Technical Onboarding Coordinator jobs in Stamford-CT
Search all Technical Onboarding Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
About the Role
The Onboarding Coordinator is the first line of contact for onboard efforts. This individual is responsible for establishing communication with the platforms, assessing onboard needs, drafting project tickets, coordinating test package assets, issuing tier-1 (house) onboard packages, drafting base documentation for the onboarding of digital retailers and broadcasters (i.e. Platforms/Services) for general servicing, and following-up with key stakeholders to ensure successful finalization of the onboard. The Onboarding Coordinator may assist Transcode & Workflow Specialists with coordination of tier-2 (custom) Onboarding, which may require collaborative work with PDS production, software development, IT teams, and 3rd party vendors
Principal Duties and
* Establish contact with platform(s)
* Assess their written technical specifications.
* Execute tier-1 onboards.
* Handoff Tier-2 onboards to Technicians.
* Coordinate the staging of source test assets.
* Verify assembly line workflow with key stakeholders.
* Draft internal specifications and workflow documentation.
* Maintain accuracy of onboarding trackers and documentation
* Craft project work tickets for Technicians
* Coordinate the creation of Test Packages
* Document the Delivery Method
* Deliver Test Packages as needed.
* Follow-up with platform to verify acceptance of test package.
* Responsible for tier-1 documenting and handing off new onboards to production teams.
* Operate with a high sense of urgency and discretion.
* Other tasks as needed to meet project deadlines.
The Onboarding Coordinator - will be required to learn and, in some cases, operate the following systems/applications:
* Microsoft Office Suite
* Atlassian (Confluence, Jira, Trello)
* Knowledge of Packaging & Metadata
* Title and Asset Metadata
* XML Metadata (Cablelabs, EMA)
* Understanding of Delivery Methods
* Aspera (Console, Faspex, Dropbox)
* Understanding of Broadcast Standards
* UHD (Dolby Vision, HDR10)/HD/SD
* NTCS & PAL
* Frame Rates
* Text Files
* Premiere Digital's Portal
* Premiere Digital's PDX
* Knowledge of Encode/Transcode Methods and Processes
* Localization of Media Content
* Compression Codecs
* Closed Caption and Subtitle Formats
* International Broadcast Territories, Networks & Language Code
* Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Strong ethic for working with confidential information.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Demonstrate critical thinking skills.
* Attention to detail and organization skills.
* Ability to adapt to changing priorities.
* Strong interpersonal abilities and communication skills
* Ability and interest to work in a geographically diverse environment.
* High school diploma or GED required.
* 2 years in media management or customer service preferred.
* Minimum of 1 years' experience in working at an Entertainment or Media company
*This position is based in Los Angeles, CA 90036, and is an in-office-based position.
**This position is hourly Monday - Friday 9 am - 5:30 pm, plus overtime depending on business needs.
*** NO PHONE CALLS, OUTSIDE AGENCIES OR RECRUITERS