Senior Product Support Client Representative
Premiere DigitalLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Premiere Digital Services (PDS) is a trusted media services and software solutions partner for content owners, video distributers, digital retailers, broadcasters, subscription video and ad supported platforms. We simplify the complexities of content distribution, supply chain and digital storefront management and provide flexible B2B technical SaaS solutions and managed services for media assets. As a leader in cloud-based digital asset delivery and content optimization solutions for clients in the growing Media & Entertainment industry, Premiere brings to life the quality of film and television, transporting to the hands of millions around the globe. Through the magic of media services, we are a rising thought leader providing innovative, smart tools and intelligent operations as an essential business in media entertainment. Together with industry leaders like Google, Apple, NBC Universal, Microsoft, Disney, Warner Brothers and more, we work to revolutionize media delivery at the forefront of entertainment technology and software services.
About the Role
As a Senior Client Support Representative, you will be on the frontlines representing the face of Premiere Digital to our clients. Providing quality customer service interaction through direct interaction with our clients, as well as escalating key issues and questions to our Product Team in a timely fashion, is key to the role. In addition to ticket resolution with our clients, understanding and learning new features of our software will be required in order to write our documentation for our growing help center database. Coming up with new ways to facilitate operation workflows is welcome as well.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions**):
• Setting up new users and ensuring consistent data collection
• Handling inbound queries and requests from our tier three client base
• Providing training and web demos to our tier three client base ad hoc requests to support the sales organization
• Logging client interactions including analyst calls
• Managing inbound client tech requests
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in business or related field OR 2-3 years' experience working experience in technology or customer-centric role
• Experience within dealing with diverse stakeholders and professionals or subscription-based services a plus
• A self-starter who is diligent, organized, and detail-oriented
• Technologically savvy, Salesforce.com experience is preferred
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Proficient knowledge of relevant legal requirements and regulations
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Demonstrate critical thinking skills
• Attention to detail and organization skills
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities
• Strong interpersonal abilities and communication skills
• Ability and interest to work in a geographically diverse environment
• My SQL database
• Google Suite (Docs, Sheets)
• Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)
• High school diploma or GED required.
•  years' experience in a customer service role
•  years in managing relationships and expectations with SaaS products
We offer competitive pay and benefits programs including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), student loan repayment and more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Premiere Digital Services is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.