Senior Product Support Client Representative
Premiere DigitalLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
About the Role
The Client Representative will be responsible for the client from onboarding them into the product throughout their entire relationship. They will work directly with the client to set and manage expectations in relation to the product and upcoming development schedule. The Client Representative will be very familiar with the product's overall strategy and goals and how those relate to their given client and they will recognize opportunities for growth and expansion with their client and bring in the correct sales or product teams when necessary.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions**):
• Interact with clients to understand their business needs and priorities
• Manage frequent check-ins with the client to ensure expectations are met and client is happy.
• Draft client proposals and deliver business presentations to clients.
• Identify new business opportunities with clients to achieve revenue goals.
• Maintain a database of new and existing customer information.
• Recommend workflow improvements to ensure client satisfaction.
• Stay updated with company products, services, and promotions so as to address client queries accurately.
• Represent company brand in client meetings, discussions and conferences.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong customer service skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Demonstrate critical thinking skills
• Attention to detail and organization skills
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities
• Strong interpersonal abilities and communication skills
• Ability and interest to work in a geographically diverse environment
• Desire to increase process efficiencies
• Familiarity with Zendesk, JIRA, or similar platforms.
• Customer/tech software support experience
• Metadata maintenance familiarity
• Windows command line,
• Entertainment / Media Industry Experience
• High school diploma or GED required.
• 5 years in Customer support, client engagement.
This position is based in Los Angeles, CA and an in-office position