Senior Human Resource Coordinator
Premiere DigitalLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Premiere Digital Services (PDS) is a trusted media services and software solutions partner for content owners, video distributors, digital retailers, broadcasters, subscription video, and ad-supported platforms. We simplify the complexities of content distribution, supply chain, and digital storefront management and provide flexible B2B technical SaaS solutions and managed services for media assets. As a leader in cloud-based digital asset delivery and content optimization solutions for clients in the growing Media & Entertainment industry, Premiere brings to life the quality of film and television, transporting to the hands of millions around the globe. Through the magic of media services, we are a rising thought leader providing innovative, smart tools and intelligent operations as an essential business in media entertainment. Together with industry leaders like Google, Apple, NBC Universal, Microsoft, Disney, Warner Brothers and more, we work to revolutionize media delivery at the forefront of entertainment technology and software services.
About the Role
The senior human resources coordinator is responsible for performing HR-related administrative duties on a professional level and works closely with senior HR management in supporting HR day-to-day operations, specifically in the administration of the new COVID-19 mandate protocols.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions**):
• HR Administration
• COVID Mandate Program Compliance
• Ensure trackers and employee health files are up to date per Cal-OSHA
• Wage & Hour Compliance
• Collaborate with payroll on COVID-related payments, etc.
• File/data management and HR compliance
• Regularly audit and update electronic HR files
• Provide timely HR administrative support to all client groups, and escalating issues to the HR Generalist(s) and/or Sr HRBP as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
• We are looking for someone to join the team who is passionate, proactive, solution orientated, creative and able to think and learn quickly.
• This is an ever-evolving space and the ability to be agile and pivot at short notice is critical.
• Ability to juggle multiple competing priorities, while remaining composed, thorough and detail orientated.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Proficient knowledge of relevant legal requirements and regulations
• Strong ethic for working with confidential information
• Demonstrate critical thinking skills
• Ability and interest to work in a geographically diverse environment
• High school diploma or GED required.
• 3 years general Human Resources experience
Salary - $25-26.45 per hour
This position is an office based role
We offer competitive pay and benefits programs including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), student loan repayment and more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Premiere Digital Services is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.