Onboarding Manager - Product Development
Premiere DigitalLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/29/2021 5:15:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Onboarding Manager - Product Development jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Onboarding Manager - Product Development postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Onboarding Manager - Product Development? Want to work for a fast-growing company in the heart of LA? Look no further! Apply for this or any of our current openings.
About this role
The Onboarding Manager is responsible for the streamlining the process of onboarding and executing new clients into our systems.
The Onboarding Manager will work closely with both sales and product stakeholders to clearly define the goals and timelines for onboarding new clients.
The Onboarding manager will be very familiar with the product's overall strategy and goals and how those relate to the new client.
· Work seamlessly between sales and product stakeholders to determine expectations are clearly defined and deadlines are met.
· Maintain regular check ins between Product/Project and Client Rep teams to discuss any new client onboard requests.
· Follow up with sales team via email to communicate level of effort behind onboarding requests + suggestion for timeline/date of completion. As part of the follow up, Product should include the overall timeline/roadmap so the sales team is aware of why the date of completion has been set.
· Work closely with client services and product teams once date of completion has been set to ensure messaging is consistent between internal teams and client communication.
· Maintain monthly check ins with sales and product team to ensure all parties remain on the same page.
Who you are:
You have excellent communication skills. Most communication will be via email, so you will need to convey your ideas clearly and concisely
You have experience in a software support role; familiar with Zendesk, JIRA, Github, or similar platforms
You have excellent customer service and problem-solving skills.
You are a self-starter with the ability to work independently while supporting a team environment.
You have an appreciation and understanding of the technical components of applications such as database, tables, web services and other technologies.
You are friendly, approachable and a quick learner.
You take initiative and follows-through on tasks and activities.
You aren't afraid to ask questions and give opinions/suggestions on software and workflow improvement
SQL, metadata maintenance, software support, Entertainment / Media Industry Experience This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.