Premiere DigitalStamford, CT
Full Time Job
About the Role
As an Office Manager, you will be responsible for providing a clean, organized and pleasant work environment. You will be working with employees across the company and will be responsible for the day-to-day administrative functions. You are the first person employees and guests see each day, it's important to keep a professional and friendly demeanor.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions**):
• Order and manage office supplies and snacks
• Check-in all visitors
• Coordinate with building to issue access cards, parking and work orders
• Organize meetings and manage calendars for Management
• Manage and maintain printer and office equipment
• Receive and disburse mail and packages
• Maintain clean office
• Liaise with other departments as needed to assist with onboarding and offboarding employees
• Perform other reasonable duties as assigned
• Interpersonal Skills
• Oral Communication
• Written Communication
• Supply Management
• High school diploma or GED
• Minimum of two (2) years' experience in Office Management role.
??????This position is based in Stamford, CT and is an on-site position
CMI, a Premiere Digital Company provides digital delivery services (i.e., encoding, storage, multiple file processing and delivery) for video streaming platforms and in-flight entertainment (IFE) applications. CMI also offers digital cinema packages so that each client's international content is delivered securely. With offices in Stamford, CT, Los Angeles and Bangalore, CMI runs a 24/7/365 operation and stands by its world class business performance.