Premiere DigitalLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/18/2021 8:44:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Mastering Technician jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Mastering Technician postings
Full Time Job
About the Role
The Mastering Technician is responsible for QC'ing and correcting the digital files of studio clients in preparation for their digital release.
• Identify and differentiate different video frame rates and aspect ratios for HD and SD, NTSC/PAL/HD
• Identify and conform 5.1 stereo mixes
• Identify video issues such as interlacing and aliasing
• Identify audio issues such as phasing and out of sync audio
• Perform manual audio syncing with reels and frame rate changes
• Conduct simple edits in Premiere, such as using the garbage matte to remove websites and making cuts to remove content
• Other tasks as needed to meet project deadlines
• Other duties as assigned
• Proficient in Adobe Premiere and Photoshop
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Proficient knowledge of QuickTime 7, assigning audio channels and identifying video/audio specs within QuickTime strongly preferred
• Proficient knowledge of Mac Caption and syncing text-based assets preferred
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail and is self-motivated, creative, and efficient in proposing solutions to complex, time-critical problems
• Strong attention to detail and organization skills
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities
• Strong interpersonal abilities and communication skills
• Ability and interest to work in a geographically diverse environment
High School Diploma or GED required.
• Minimum of 1 years experience in working in media operations required.
• Previous experience with QC processes strongly preferred.
*This position is based in Los Angeles, CA 90036 and is an in-office-based position.
**This position may be required to work 6 am-2:30 pm or 3:30 pm-12 am, plus overtime depending on business needs.??????
We offer competitive pay and benefits programs including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), student loan repayment and more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Premiere Digital Services is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.