IT Desktop Support Technician
Premiere DigitalLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/25/2021 2:44:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for IT Desktop Support Technician jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all IT Desktop Support Technician postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an IT Desktop Support Technician?
Full Time Job
About the Role
We are looking for IT Desktop Support Technician to join the Information Technology group This role will be primarily focused on supporting the end user systems of Premiere Digital. We are looking for someone who is not only a technical expert, but is also a passionate troubleshooter and problem solver.
As a IT Desktop Support Technician at Premiere Digital Services, you will own and support the technical needs of Employees and ensure that system hardware, operating systems and software systems adhere to our organizational values. Ideal candidates will need to be highly technical and will work directly with other IT staff to ensure high reliability. We are looking for a team player who balances individual responsibilities, gives and welcomes feedback, and exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions**):
• Respond quickly to support requests from our users and clients
• Investigate and diagnose problems quickly and efficiently and coordinate with other engineers or 3rd parties as needed to reach a resolution
• Proactively monitor and maintain systems to insure high availability and performance
• Take corrective action as needed to keep content and processes flowing
• Providing 1st tier support for employees, clients and other team members
• Working with international technical teams and 3rd parties to complete projects and satisfy business needs
• Testing, troubleshooting and supporting the latest in web, media and entertainment technology systems and solutions.
• Other duties as assigned
• In-depth knowledge of Windows / Mac operating systems in a networked environment
• Experience troubleshooting hardware and software issues
• Documentation skills to include creating procedures, user guides, and detailed reports
• Experience with implementing, deploying, and supporting desktop infrastructure
• Self-starter, independent worker and team player
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of IT security and compliance
• Knowledge of networking fundamentals, including: DNS, TCP/IP, Routing protocols
• Multi-Site environment administration and support experience
• Must be able to multi-task and work well under pressure while meeting project deadlines
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor's degree and/or a minimum of 4 years' experience in Desktop support.
• Experience working in the Entertainment / Media Industry a plus
• Experience working in a fast-paced, high-demand environment
* This position is based in Los Angeles, CA and an in-office position.