Premiere DigitalLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
About the Role
We are looking for IT Administer to join the Information Technology group. This role will be primarily focused on supporting the end user systems, with some backend systems of Premiere Digital. We are looking for someone who is not only a technical expert but is also a passionate troubleshooter and problem solver.
An IT Administrator, otherwise known as a System Administrator, is responsible for the upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of client computer systems, servers, and data security systems. The administrator ensures that internal IT structure of the enterprise remains up to date. Administrators avert possible cyber-attacks for greater productivity as per company policies and procedures.
Administrators manage all desktop primarily Windows and Mac's, servers, some network equipment, and other related IT infrastructure. The IT administrator play a vital role in setting up the unification or customization of client operating systems, email M365, basic firewalls, Proxy and internet access.
As an IT Administrator at Premiere Digital Services, you will own, support and manage all Desktops, servers, some network equipment, and other related IT infrastructure. The IT administrator play a vital role in setting up the unification or customization of client operating systems, email systems, firewalls, and internet access.
????IT Administers responsibilities include:
• Support the IT Desktop Support Technician Team
• Manage electronic equipment
• Install Desktop and Server computer system
• Proactively monitor and maintain systems to insure high availability and performance
• Take corrective action as needed to keep content and processes flowing according to company policy and best practices
• Providing 1st & 2nd tier support for employees, clients and other team members
• Working with international technical teams and 3rd parties to complete projects and satisfy business needs
• Testing, troubleshooting and supporting the latest in web, media and entertainment technology systems and solutions.
• Generally accountable for maintaining the organizational IT desktops, servers, and security systems. To ensure business continuity
• Responsible for investigating and analyzing network issues, gathering IT usage cases, advising recommendations for refining the organizational IT systems and carrying out daily configuration and installation of IT solutions and services.
• On a regular basis, you might be requested to help staffs with basic needs. Moreover, running backup, security, and passwords.
• Other duties as assigned
we're looking for:
• Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 3-4 years' experience as an IT Desktop Support Technician
• Experience working in the Entertainment / Media Industry a large plus
• In-depth knowledge of Windows / Mac operating systems in a networked environment
• Experience troubleshooting hardware and software issues
• Documentation skills to include creating procedures, user guides, and detailed reports
• Experience with implementing, deploying, and supporting desktop infrastructure
• Self-starter, independent worker and team player
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Fundamental Knowledge of IT security and compliancy
• Advanced Knowledge of networking fundamentals, including DNS, TCP/IP, VLAN segmentation, and Routing protocols.
• Multi-Site environment administration and support experience
• Must be able to multi-task and work well under pressure while meeting project deadlines
you'll need for this position:
• Advanced knowledge Mac OS X knowledge and experience with versions 10.11 through 10.15
• Advanced knowledge Windows 10
• Advanced knowledge Windows Server 2012R2, 2016, 2019
• Advanced Basic network troubleshooting skills (TCP/IP, DNS, Group Policies, DHCP etc.)
• Advanced Basic server administration knowledge (provisioning Active Directory accounts, permissions, etc.)
• Basic Experience with Adobe Cloud Suite
• Advanced Administration experience (AD, Azure AD, M365, Group Policies, etc.)
• Managing Enterprise AV solutions
• Working with Windows Terminal Server and allocation deployment and management
• User Remote assistance with Goto Assist
• Advanced knowledge setting up and trouble shootting
* This position is based in Los Angeles, CA and is an in-office position