Human Resource Generalist
Premiere DigitalStamford, CT
This was removed by the employer on 1/21/2022 11:44:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Human Resource Generalist jobs in Stamford-CT
Search all Human Resource Generalist postings
Full Time Job
CMI, a Premiere Digital Company provides digital delivery services (i.e., encoding, storage, multiple file processing and delivery) for video streaming platforms and in-flight entertainment (IFE) applications. CMI also offers digital cinema packages so that each client's international content is delivered securely. With offices in Stamford, CT, Los Angeles and Bangalore, CMI runs stands by its world-class business performance. Together with industry leaders like Google, Apple, NBC Universal, Microsoft, Disney, Warner Brothers and more, we work to revolutionize media delivery at the forefront of entertainment technology and software services.
About the Role
The human resources generalist is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with senior HR management in supporting HR day-to-day operations. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: HR administration, HRIS management, onboarding, offboarding, leaves of absence, reporting and analysis, and policies and procedures.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions**):
• Process hires through our PEO including background screening process, creating new hire records
• Focus on continuous improvement of the employee onboarding experience
• Process voluntary exits through our PEO including final pay coordination and collection of company issued equipment
• HR Administration
• Leaves of Absence documentation and tracking
• Wage & Hour Compliance
• File/data management and HR compliance
• Partner with PEO in benefits administration
• Provide HR Generalist support as needed.
• We are looking for someone to join the team who is passionate, proactive, solution orientated, creative and able to think and learn quickly.
• This is an ever-evolving space and the ability to be agile and pivot at short notice is critical.
• Strong interpersonal skills, the gravitas to work effectively with a wide range of internal clients and partners of varying levels of seniority.
• Ability to juggle multiple competing priorities, while remaining composed, thorough and detail orientated.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Proficient knowledge with relevant legal requirements and regulations
• Strong ethic for working with confidential information
• Demonstrate critical thinking skills
• Ability and interest to work in a geographically diverse environment
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Bachelor's degree in from a four-year college or university, preferably in Business Administration, Human Resources, or another related field preferred.
• 5 years Human Resources Generalist experience
• Experience in the Entertainment/Media and/or Technology industries is highly preferred.
* Position is an on-site position
We offer competitive pay and benefits programs including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), student loan repayment, and more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Premiere Digital Services is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.