Human Resource and Office Administrator
Premiere DigitalStamford, CT
Full Time Job
About the Role
The Human Resource and Office Administrator will be responsible for providing support to the human resource department and manage our CMI (Connecticut) office.
Principal Duties and
• Provide human resource support as needed.
• Welcome new staff to our CMI (Connecticut) Office
• Determining the accuracy of the legal documents related to employee onboarding
• Assist in resolving employee relation issues with human resource department
• Assist in creating an exceptional employee experience.
• Assist together with the human Resource team to communicate the requirements associated with all applicable human resource-related legal/regulatory and compliance program
• Discreetly handle sensitive employee reports or information
• Ability to take detailed notes, report to director all incidences large or small in a timely manner and document the same.
• Ensure adherence to company human resource policies and procedures. Identify and attend to the concerns of employees, customers, and suppliers.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Order and manage office supplies and snacks
• Check-in all visitors
• Coordinate with building to issue access cards, parking, and work orders
• Organize meetings and manage calendars for management
• Manage and maintain printer and office equipment
• Receive and disburse mail and packages
• Maintain clean office
• Always maintain a high level of confidentiality
• Other duties as assigned.
* Must be able to perform work with a high level of accuracy, detail-oriented, ability to handle multiple priorities, and be a self-starter
* Exemplary teamwork, discretion, flexibility, and confidentiality
* Must be cool headed and calm under pressure
* ''Customer-service'' attitude towards internal clients
* Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Strong attention to detail and organization skills
* Ability to adapt to changing priorities
* Strong interpersonal abilities and communication skills
* Ability and interest to work in a geographically diverse environment
* High School Diploma or GED required.
* Minimum 1 years' experience working in human resources and office management required or an interest in either/or
*This position is based in Stamford, CT 06902 and is an in-office-based position.
**This position is a 10am-6:30pm shift, Monday-Friday, overtime may be requested as needed.
*** NO PHONE CALLS, OUTSIDE AGENCIES OR RECRUITERS
$24.00 - 28.00 per hour
About the Company
CMI, a Premiere Digital Company provides digital delivery
services (i.e., encoding, storage, multiple file processing and
delivery) for video streaming platforms and in-flight
entertainment (IFE) applications. CMI also offers digital cinema
packages so that each client's international content is
delivered securely. With offices in Stamford, CT, Los Angeles
and Bangalore, CMI runs stands by its world class business
performance. Together with industry leaders like Google, Apple,
NBC Universal, Microsoft, Disney, Warner Brothers and more, we
work to revolutionize media delivery at the forefront of
entertainment technology and software services.