Eidr Product Support Technician
Premiere DigitalLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/27/2022 11:44:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Eidr Product Support Technician jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Eidr Product Support Technician postings
Full Time Job
Premiere Digital Services (PDS) is a trusted media services and software solutions partner for content owners, video distributors, digital retailers, broadcasters, subscription video, and ad-supported platforms. We simplify the complexities of content distribution, supply chain, and digital storefront management and provide flexible B2B technical SaaS solutions and managed services for media assets. As a leader in cloud-based digital asset delivery and content optimization solutions for clients in the growing Media & Entertainment industry, Premiere brings to life the quality of film and television, transporting to the hands of millions around the globe. Through the magic of media services, we are a rising thought leader providing innovative, smart tools and intelligent operations as an essential business in media entertainment. Together with industry leaders like Google, Apple, NBC Universal, Microsoft, Disney, Warner Brothers and more, we work to revolutionize media delivery at the forefront of entertainment technology and software services.
About the Role
The EIDR Support Technician is responsible for helping the team maintain the Entertainment Identifier Registry (EIDR) application by handling Level 2 production support and providing input on implementation of new projects. EIDR is an exciting client to work with as they are the industry standard registration tool for all film and television content. Work in a high paced environment with your finger on the pulse of all new release and library content across the entire industry.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions**):
• Providing level 2 application support to internal and external customers via Zendesk and JIRA
• Monitoring ticket queue and handle trouble tickets; Triage tickets as needed to appropriate team members
• Assisting with application user and group maintenance
• Becoming a subject matter expert on applications maintained by the team, including understanding business processes, application behavior, business operation priorities and criticality
• Collaborating on the creation and maintenance of technical and user documentation
• Providing feedback to the team about knowledgebase article accuracy
• Monitoring system performance and performs actions to maintain data integrity
• Working with Systems Administrators to evaluate and test application upgrades
• Building documentation and use cases that could provide further education on the use of software in an easy to digest format
• Providing timely escalation to leadership on system down scenarios
• Participating in troubleshooting major incidents
• Proficient knowledge in metadata management in multiple formats
• Proficient knowledge in a software support role
• Proficient knowledge with Zendesk, JIRA, or similar platforms.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Proficient knowledge with relevant legal requirements and regulations
• Strong customer service skills
• Strong Knowledge of Windows Command Prompt
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Demonstrate critical thinking skills
• Attention to detail and organization skills
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities
• Strong interpersonal abilities and communication skills
• Ability and interest to work in a geographically diverse environment
• Customer/tech software support experience
• Metadata maintenance
• Windows command line,
• Entertainment / Media Industry Experience
• Proficient and up to date knowledge Microsoft Excel
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Bachelor's Degree in applicable field strongly preferred.
• 2 years in media management or customer service preferred.
* We can only accept candidates from the following states for this position - CA, IL, AZ. TX. FL, CO, OR, NV, NC, KY, MD, WA, NY
** NO PHONE CALLS, OUTSIDE AGENCIES OR RECRUITERS
We offer competitive pay and benefits programs including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), student loan repayment, and more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Premiere Digital Services is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.