Digital Media Coordinator - Client Services
Premiere DigitalStamford, CT
This was removed by the employer on 1/4/2024 11:44:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Digital Media Coordinator - Client Services jobs in Stamford-CT
Search all Digital Media Coordinator - Client Services postings
Full Time Job
About the Role
The Digital Media Coordinator is responsible for sourcing
and validating assets according to service specifications and
the distribution (delivery) of content to broadcasters and
digital service providers.
* Ensuring efficient, secure, and complete intake and
delivery of all digital assets, into our platforms, as detailed
and agreed upon in the Delivery List.
* Working with various cross-functional teams to ensure the
flow of production media assets through the Company is efficient,
secure, and optimized, with a key focus on developing and
executing best practices.
* Evaluating received metadata reports and partnering with
internal and external teams to resolve basic issues.
* Assisting various initiatives focused on improving and
developing the intake, review, sharing, and distribution of
production media assets.
* Monitor and parse a high volume and time sensitive order
* Ensure source assets are restored and conformed as
* Validate metadata, image, video, audio and timed text
media assets against a variety of client and internal
* Package source assets and metadata as per servicing
* Communicate and document internal rejections to the
* Verify integrity of deliverables and delivery package
prior to servicing
* Maintain servicing action logs as needed
* Other tasks as needed to meet project deadlines
* Understanding of various media formats such as video,
audio, image and timed text.
* Understanding of industry format standards such as PAL,
NTSC, timecode, framerate, codec, audio settings/configurations,
metadata (title and technical – html, xml)
* Understand media encoding, transcoding, and file transfer
* Understanding of Broadcast Deliverable Specifications
* Knowledge of Media Transfer Mechanisms (Aspera, Signiant,
* Understanding if Media Content Protection
* Understanding of SOP Security Protocols
* Proficient skills working effectively in a fast-paced
team environment managing high volumes of orders without error.
* Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high
attention to detail and is self-motivated, creative, and
efficient in proposing solutions to complex, time-critical
* Ability to adapt to changing priorities
* Strong interpersonal abilities and communication skills
* Ability and interest to work in a geographically diverse
* General Editing/Studio/TV/Film/Pre or Post-production
* Experience in UHD, HDR, 4k, 6k (Dolby Vision/HDR10)
* Experience with metadata formats, including but not
limited to XML, CSV, XLS, and HTML/CSS
* Experience with workflows in multiple locations across
multiple time zones
* Ability to learn and process information quickly is a
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Experience: Minimum of 1 years' experience in working at an
Entertainment or Media company.
*This position is based in Stamford, CT 06902 and is an
**This position may be required to work 10:00 - 6:30 pm , 6
am-2:30 pm or 3:30 pm-12 am, or other shift as required by work
need, plus overtime depending on business needs.
*** NO PHONE CALLS, OUTSIDE AGENCIES OR RECRUITERS