Digital Media Coordinator - Client Services
Premiere DigitalStamford, CT
Full Time Job
CMI, a Premiere Digital Company provides digital delivery services (i.e., encoding, storage, multiple file processing and delivery) for video streaming platforms and in-flight entertainment (IFE) applications. CMI also offers digital cinema packages so that each client's international content is delivered securely. With offices in Stamford, CT, Los Angeles and Bangalore, CMI runs stands by its world class business performance. Together with industry leaders like Google, Apple, NBC Universal, Microsoft, Disney, Warner Brothers and more, we work to revolutionize media delivery at the forefront of entertainment technology and software services.
About the Role
The Digital Media Coordinator is responsible for sourcing and validating assets according to service specifications and the distribution (delivery) of content to broadcaster's and digital service providers.
• Ensuring efficient, secure, and complete intake and delivery of all digital assets, into our platforms, as detailed and agreed upon in the Delivery List.
• Working with various cross-functional teams to ensure the flow of production media assets through the Company is efficient, secure, and optimized, with a key focus on developing and executing best practices.
• Evaluating received metadata reports and partnering with internal and external teams to resolve basic issues.
• Assisting various initiatives focused on improving and developing the intake, review, sharing, and distribution of production media assets.
• Monitor and parse a high volume and time sensitive order queue
• Ensure source assets are restored and conformed as required
• Validate metadata, image, video, audio and timed text media assets against a variety of client and internal specifications
• Package source assets and metadata as per servicing profile specifications
• Communicate and document internal rejections to the appropriate teams
• Verify integrity of deliverables and delivery package prior to servicing
• Maintain servicing action logs as needed
• Other tasks as needed to meet project deadlines
- ??Required Skills:
• Understanding of various media formats such as video, audio, image and timed text.
• Understanding of industry format standards such as PAL, NTSC, timecode, framerate, codec, audio settings/configurations, metadata (title and technical – html, xml)
• Understand media encoding, transcoding, and file transfer protocol
• Understanding of Broadcast Deliverable Specifications
• Knowledge of Media Transfer Mechanisms (Aspera, Signiant, etc)
• Understanding if Media Content Protection
• Understanding of SOP Security Protocols
• Proficient skills working effectively in a fast-paced team environment managing high volumes of orders without error.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail and is self-motivated, creative, and efficient in proposing solutions to complex, time-critical problems
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities
• Strong interpersonal abilities and communication skills
• Ability and interest to work in a geographically diverse environment
• General Editing/Studio/TV/Film/Pre or Post-production experience
• Experience in UHD, HDR, 4k, 6k (Dolby Vision/HDR10)
• Experience with metadata formats, including but not limited to XML, CSV, XLS, and HTML/CSS
• Experience with workflows in multiple locations across multiple time zones
• Ability to learn and process information quickly is a plus.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Experience: Minimum of 1 years' experience in working at an Entertainment or Media company.
*This position is based in Stamford, CT 06902 and is an in-office-based position.
**This position is Tuesday - Saturday, Monday - Friday or Sunday - Thursday 10:00 - 6:30 pm , overtime may be requested as needed.
*** NO PHONE CALLS, OUTSIDE AGENCIES OR RECRUITERS
**** Salary $20 per hour
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), student loan repayment and more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Premiere Digital Services is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.