Accounting and Billing Coordinator
Premiere DigitalLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/3/2023 10:44:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Coordinator Category
Search for Accounting and Billing Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Accounting and Billing Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Premiere Digital Services (PDS) is a trusted media services and software solutions partner for content owners, video distributors, digital retailers, broadcasters, subscription video, and ad-supported platforms. We simplify the complexities of content distribution, supply chain, and digital storefront management and provide flexible B2B technical SaaS solutions and managed services for media assets. As a leader in cloud-based digital asset delivery and content optimization solutions for clients in the growing Media & Entertainment industry, Premiere brings to life the quality of film and television, transporting to the hands of millions around the globe. Through the magic of media services, we are a rising thought leader providing innovative, smart tools and intelligent operations as an essential business in media entertainment. Together with industry leaders like Google, Apple, NBC Universal, Microsoft, Disney, Warner Brothers, and more, we work to revolutionize media delivery at the forefront of entertainment technology and software services.
About the Role
Provide support for the daily, weekly and monthly accounting functions
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions**):
• Accounts Payable: Invoice processing, vendor maintenance via routine communication with vendors with the ability to resolve inquiries and concerns in a timely manner.
• Accounts Receivable: Payment processing, issuing statements of accounts, assisting with collections on overdue accounts and account reconciliations in NetSuite .
• Assist in maintaining internal controls over accounting transactions.
• Complete internal audits of transactions as necessary.
• Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Invoice creation and submission when required.
• Filing and record retention.
• Assisting with monthly and year-end closing tasks.
• Assist with special projects as required.
• Protect company value by keeping information confidential.
• General administrative support.
• Must be a self-starter with an attention to detail.
• Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced team environment.
• Excellent overall work habits which include the willingness to work the hours necessary in order to meet deadlines as they approach.
• MS Office experience required including extensive Excel knowledge.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• One to three years of relevant accounting experience
*This position is based in Los Angeles, CA - Local Candidates Only
**This position is Monday - Friday 9:00 - 5:30 pm , overtime may be requested as needed.
*** NO PHONE CALLS, OUTSIDE AGENCIES OR RECRUITERS
**** Salary: $20 to $25 per hour
We offer competitive pay and benefits programs including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), student loan repayment and more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Premiere Digital Services is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.