Technical Product Manager
Premiere Digital ServicesLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Technical Product Manager - StoreFront
As a Technical Product Manager of StoreFront, you will be responsible for defining goals, roadmaps, and priorities for StoreFront's Data Platform team. You will partner with StoreFront Product Manager and BackEnd Engineering Manager to identify new opportunities to improve the scale and robustness of the Data Platform operation, as well as expansion of our data portfolio.
- Lead collaboration across our teams and customers to guide feature priorities, requirements, and scopes for StoreFront's Flix IO
- Develop product roadmap, goals, and metric for core areas on Flix IO platform and Data Platform team
- Lead diverse teams (e.g. audit team, support team) to deliver solutions to our technical challenges
- You will make decisions about team scope and ensure that the sub-teams for which you are responsible have vision, direction, and that they produce results
- Build the long-term vision and strategy for Data Platform team, maintain a deep competitive awareness of our data competitor
- 3+ years professional experience in program/product management, operations analysis, or engineering
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure technology and knowledge of data pipeline design, such as integration and data transformation best practices
- Strategic vision experience including defining a comprehensive product strategy and product road map
- Experience working directly with engineering teams to ensure the products they build meet the needs of the partners and customers that use them
- Understand the technical effects of decisions and product change impact
- Proficient in SQL languages, Python, or R
- Experience with dataset design and specification creation
- Perform root cause and impact analysis to investigate data issues and make
- Experience delivering large, complex projects from end-to-end
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online