Premiere Digital ServicesLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Asset Manager - Lionsgate Team
About the Role
The Asset Management team is essential to providing our customers with a great experience every time they play our content by ensuring the content delivered to the service is of the highest quality. As we continue to expand, our role is to maintain and elevate the high-quality standards for our customers while also building scale in our tools and workflows.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions**):
• Ensuring efficient, secure, and complete intake and delivery of all digital assets, into our platforms, as detailed and agreed upon in the Delivery List.
• Working with various cross-functional teams to ensure the flow of production media assets through the Company is efficient, secure, and optimized, with a key focus on developing and executing best practices.
• Evaluating received metadata reports and partnering with internal and external teams to resolve basic issues.
• Working closely with all relevant stakeholders across multiple teams (internal and external) to ensure operational efficiency throughout the content pipeline for all users
• Assisting various initiatives focused on improving and developing the intake, review, sharing, and distribution of production media assets.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills.
• Experience working effectively in a fast-paced team environment managing high volumes of orders without error.
• Experience with metadata formats, including but not limited to XML, CSV, XLS, and HTML/CSS
• Must be highly organized and able to work independently within own process.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form.
• Proven ability to identify the correct problem and solve it.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple priorities is a must.
• Ability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines.
• Ability to listen and engage different cultures and perspectives.
• Positive, service-oriented personality.
• Must be flexible to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
• Experience with workflows in multiple locations across multiple time zones.
• Ability to learn and process information quickly is a plus.
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Minimum of one years' experience in working in media operations.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online