Spring Intern - Literary Development
Pragmatic PicturesRemote, US
This was removed by the employer on 11/30/2020 8:35:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Spring Intern - Literary Development jobs in Remote-US
Search all Spring Intern - Literary Development postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Spring Intern - Literary Development? The spring intern position will be 100% remote this year and all interviewing/onboarding will also be conducted remotely.
We are looking for a part time Literary Development Intern receiving course credit through an accredited university for the summer semester. The internship will run January-May 2021 and the successful candidate will work remotely two days a week, 11am-6:30pm EDT. Current graduate or undergraduate students are encouraged to apply. Interest in--and some familiarity with--the publishing and film/TV industries are extremely helpful. The successful candidate will work alongside our Development Assistant and have the opportunity to see how film, TV and other creative projects are identified, packaged and ultimately brought to audiences. Duties of the role include:
- Reading book manuscripts and writing coverage
- Researching and reporting on articles and stories
- Researching authors/books, as well as publishing, film/TV and other relevant news
- Helping Development Assistant with preparing daily tracking reports
- Providing general administrative support This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.