Senior Account Executive
PR DeptLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Senior Account Executive is an experienced public relations professional responsible for managing multiple accounts, overseeing strategic client planning and mentoring junior staff. He/she is responsible for launching and managing campaign work, delegating assignments and ensuring overall client satisfaction.
• Lead and proactively acquire new business meetings
• Manage, pitch and oversee new business pitches (draft PowerPoint, research client, develop ideas, etc.)
• Plays an active, hands-on role in mentoring junior staff, empowering and leading the team
• Conduct one-on-one client engagement
• Brainstorm fresh ideas for PR campaigns and publicity events
• Administer client calls
• Develop and execute a client publicity strategy
• Monitor media coverage and report results to the wider team and clients
• Run all client events and participate in client meetings
• Attend industry events on behalf of client and agency
• Deliver analytics reports on PR DEPT curated hits
• The ideal candidate has at least 5 + years of public relations experience with consumer and lifestyle accounts. Events, brands and fashion experience a plus.
• The Senior AE must be equipped to manage his/her own client roster and also be able to proactively conduct outreach to acquire new clients for the PR Dept
• Previous experience mentoring and managing junior staff required
• He/she will need to organize information in a succinct and interesting way to capture their attention.
• He/she must have experience conceiving and pitching targeted stories and a track record of well-crafted media relations results.
• Candidates must be willing and available to attend events outside of normal business hours.
• Written and verbal communication skills, exceptional time management and ability to maintain a positive, client-focused and professional manner is essential.
• A relevant undergraduate degree such as PR, journalism or English Literature is normally expected but not essential
ABOUT THE COMPANY
PR DEPT is a full service entertainment & lifestyle public relations firm.
We believe in exceeding expectations.
We provide a seamless public relations experience that delivers outstanding results. With the help of our long-standing relationships and experience across a wide variety of media, we constantly seek unique and creative opportunities to garner meaningful exposure for those we represent.
At PR DEPT, we know that every brand is unique and requires a one-of-a-kind marketing strategy. Here is what we can do for you:
- Product Launches & Celebrity Seeding
- Consumer & Lifestyle Brands
- Traditional Public Relations
- Brand Building
- Online & Social Media
We pride ourselves on a client list that reflects our unique interests and expertise across a wide variety of entertainment and lifestyle brands, from consumer products to nonprofits, celebrity events, fashion, beauty and more. We are privileged to work with many high-profile brands and organizations that we are incredibly passionate about.
Product Launches, Celebrity Seeding, Consumer & Lifestyle Brands, Traditional Public Relations, Brand Building, Online & Social Media
4201 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 230 | Los Angeles, CA 90010
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online