Intern - to Producer
PowerSource ProductionsNorth Hollywood, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
We are looking for a SUPERSTAR Intern to be hands-on help for a busy producer. Could be a film student, or recent graduate, but must be someone who wants to grow with our company and within the industry.
We can provide school credit for this internship. Work hours are flexible.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Mac proficient
- Good working knowledge in digital video editing
- Google suite, Microsoft office suite proficient
- Creative problem solver and think out of the box
- Keen interest in fitness a plus
- Run physical errands
- Set up Zoom meetings
- Maintain and update calendar online and offline
- Schedule appointments
- Book air travel and coordination of travel schedule
- Assist with research per producer's requirements
Start date 8/15/22
Candidate must have a reliable car and be in LA. San Fernando Valley a plus.
This is a great opportunity to grow with our company and within the industry.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online