Intern - Design
Powersource ProductionsNorth Hollywood, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Job Type: Internship
Pay: School credit
Work Location: Remote
Start Date: October 12, 2021
End Date: January 12, 2021
Who we are…
Powersource Productions is a multi-award-winning production company founded by Jeff Doucette and Saba Moor-Doucette in 2008, based in North Hollywood, California. Our vision is to entertain and educate. While some companies produce film and TV to entertain, and others produce film and TV to educate, we do both. We educate with an eye to entertain and entertain with an eye to educate. We appeal to many age groups depending on the project. Our productions include short and feature films, TV shows, self-help videos and books, teaching and educational seminars, and live theater.
We are looking for a graphic design or film student to create pitch decks for our projects.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present on ideas
- Develop collateral, illustrations, and other designs using software
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and sales team to produce final design
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online