Post Hub, IncLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Media Tech jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Growth position in Los Angeles, CA
If you like to stay current with media technology and want to rapidly grow your career, read on...
Post Hub is currently seeking a fun, meticulous, process-driven Media Tech guru to join us. In this position you are the backbone of everything we do. You'll be responsible in detailing all master files from post-production (ProRes Files, DCPs, Audio, Screeners, etc), archiving the metadata of each element, and reporting any issues back out to staff and clients. With direct interaction with Producers and Sales Agents in film and television, you'll be a pivotal guide helping content producers through physical delivery. And you're immediately in charge of the internal tech dept making sure the company stays at the forefront of the systems needed to grow and expand.
Your Responsibilities and Duties
• Receive and Archive all incoming technical materials for film and television
• Coordinate and Report any QC issues
• Enter detailed metadata into our global access system
• Communicate with Producers and Sales Agents the necessary materials needed
• Follow through with the Account Managers to close delivery
• Monitor the health of internal network systems and anticipate needs
• Work with outside vendors
• Light editorial
If you possess the following Key Characteristics, you belong on this team!
1. Tediously Organized
2. Sherlock Holmes Resourcefulness
3. Intelligent Communication
4. Exceptional Customer Service Skills
5. Impeccable Follow Through
A Few 'Must Haves' to work with us:
• Must have a drive to grow both personally and professionally
• Must Have at least 2yrs experience in film/tv post production
• Must Have a basic knowledge of editorial systems such as Premier, Final Cut, Avid.
• Must be a highly dependable self-starter, able to juggle multiple tasks under pressure,
• Must be able to prioritize and respond in a composed professional manner.
There is tremendous room for growth!
We expect there to be tremendous growth for the right candidate and anticipate this position to expand into a client facing, senior role in a very short time.