Meta Data Packager
Post Haste DigitalLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
• Create and verify XML/XLS documents for digital platforms.
• Analyze and fix failed metadata submissions.
• Proactively learn and provide feedback on tools for development.
• Create metadata templates (for multiple platforms).
• Send and receive files to and from various vendors and clients through multiple delivery systems.
• 2 + years of metadata creation, editing, packaging and troubleshooting.
• Understanding of digital file transfer using different delivery systems (Aspera, Media Shuttle, FTP, etc.)
• Knowledge of audio, video & image file formats (.MOV, .WAV, .PNG, etc.) Photoshop experience
Salary based on experience. Health care, vacation and sick benefits available
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online