Director of Client Services
Post Haste DigitalLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Director of Client Services is directly responsible for overseeing the Project Management Team in the diligent and competent handling of existing accounts as well as exploring and developing new leads and revenue streams.
This is a Full-Time Permanent position located in Los Angeles, CA. Compensation will be dependent on experience
• Supervise, guide, and mentor a team of Project Managers and Project Coordinators
• Ensure Project Managers and Project Coordinators are accurately and diligently performing duties, following workflows, complying with customer specification, etc.
• Personally oversee large or important projects to ensure customer satisfaction and successful completion.
• Develop and maintain relationships with customers/clients.
• Manage client expectations, changes, and requests with effective verbal and written communication.
• Provide instruction and direction to project managers and coordinators to assist with daily project management.
• Suggest alternate or more effective workflows to enhance productivity and profitability.
• Ability to advise and educate clients on new services available.
• Work with Operations to create timelines, budgets, and work orders for projects.
• Discuss and develop workflow options internally with engineers, operators, and management.
• Consistent follow-up with clients and internal departments to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
• BA or BS Degree preferred
• 7+ years of experience working with clients in the entertainment industry, specifically post-production
• 3+ years of supervisory / management experience preferred
• Specialized knowledge of one area of post-production or general knowledge of all including mastering, localization, video encode and transcode, and subtitling
• Must have strong interpersonal skills
• Must be able to prioritize and multitask on a daily basis
• Must be able to communicate succinctly and efficiently via email and internal/external spreadsheets/tracking documents
• Must be flexible and able to work extended hours when required to meet project deadlines
• Familiarity with Xytech/Media Pulse, Microsoft Office (including Word & Excel)
Full time vacation and sick time benefits. Health care benefits available.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online