Digital Media/Mastering Operator
Post Haste DigitalLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The DM/Mastering Operator creates digital media masters and deliverables in several formats for film and TV content. Technical knowledge of digital media, including video formats, audio formats, subtitles, CC and some metadata is required. Editing, transcoding, encoding, conversions, repairs, restoration are some of the basic tasks.
Knowledge of industry standards for digital workflows, including 4K, IMF is a plus. The ideal candidate would be able to work in a high paced environment and handle time sensitive content. Attention to detail and multitasking is a must for this role. Detail oriented and strong organizational skills. Effective communicator with a positive attitude. Utilize and monitor production database, inputting data as necessary to track progress. Xytech - Media Pulse experience is a plus, but not required. Operation of computer systems with various operational tools and data management software. Follow data management procedures to ensure all team members can access accurate and timely information on element status, location and history.
• Video and Audio program editing, conversion, transcoding/encoding and QC of deliverables.
• Knowledge of UHD, HD, & IMF.
• Proactively learn and provide feedback on tools for development.
• Working knowledge of Clipster, Colorfront Transkoder, DaVinci Resolve, Premiere, Final Cut, Zenium and Digital Rapids.
• Utilize various video and audio production tools, encoders, decoders, converters, etc.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online