Premium Sales Manager
Portland Trail BlazersPortland, OR
This was removed by the employer on 9/7/2018 8:17:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Premium Sales Manager jobs in Portland-OR
Search all Premium Sales Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Premium Sales Manager? As employees of the Portland Trail Blazers at the Rose Quarter, we bring people together to create extraordinary moments and lasting memories through the power of sports and entertainment.
To support our mission, we are looking for a Premium Sales Manager who enjoys the challenge of meeting and exceeding set revenue goals. You will build relationships with Portland's diverse business community - selling full and partial season ticket plans, suite licenses and rentals.
You will be responsible for:
• Generating sales through setting appointments and meeting with prospective clients and businesses.
• Making outgoing sales calls to cultivate leads, set face-to-face meetings and close on new business.
• Managing a list of Portland's top business leads with successful results.
• Providing exceptional customer service to clients, existing ticket holders and prospective accounts.
• Achieving annual revenue goals by closing new business partners, upselling current business partners and renewal of existing partners.
• Partnering with current accounts to service, alter, research, and meet their ticket and/or product objectives while collaborating with Premium Service Team.
• Working sales events such as Trail Blazer home games, concerts, sponsored events, and others.
• Attending professional networking events to strengthen current relationships and champion new relationships.
• Answering the main Premium Ticketing phone line.
• Performing other tasks as assigned.
You are qualified if:
• You hold a 4 year degree in Sales, Marketing or other related field; or the equivalent in training and experience.
• You have a minimum of 4 years experience in a related industry with an emphasis in business-to-business ticket sales or within an outside sales environment.
• You have strong technology skills; proficient in Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook. Knowledge of inventory management software such as Archtics and CRM is a plus.
• You have shown a history of success in achieving and surpassing sales goals.
• You establish rapport with others and build strong interpersonal relationships.
• You are a positive teammate who is detail oriented, self-motivated, flexible, high-energy, outgoing, and resilient.
• You have outstanding communication skills and can effectively handle conflict management.
• You are analytical and possess creative problem solving and decision-making skills.
• You can organize and prioritize your workload in a dynamic environment.
• You are motivated and thrive in an ambitious sales environment.
• You are able to work a flexible schedule which could include evenings and weekends.
If you have premium or outside sales experience within the sports industry, then take the next step and apply for our Premium Sales Manager role!
Final offers of employment will be contingent on a successful background check after a conditional offer is made.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to being champions of diversity in our organization and community.
• How did you hear about this job?
• Are you at least 18 years of age?
• Why are you interested in this position? This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.