Atlanta-based production company has an immediate opening for a Producer's Assistant for a current series with the potential to extend through additional feature film slated for late summer.
• Manage digital & physical production files
• Schedule & track meetings & calls
• Liaison between producer & production staff (as needed)
• Misc personal errands
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Knowledge of physical production and on set etiquette
• Naturally organized with high level attention to detail
• Self-directed, ''can do'' attitude, with strong research skills
• Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
• Minimum 1 year of physical production experience
• Flexible schedule with ability to work typical on-set production workweeks (60+ hours)
• Valid drivers license & car
• Knowledge of Apple OS, iCal, MS OneNote/Office, Adobe Photoshop, Google Sheets, and Cloud-based file sharing (BOX). Ability to easily pickup and learn new applications as needed.
You must be available to work as a local for the run-of-show.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online