Polyverse Music IncLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Content Director jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Content Director - for a MUSIC software company
At Polyverse, we are all musicians. We create cutting-edge music software and we pride ourselves in delivering uniquely expressive and engaging electronic musical instruments for producers and artists all around the globe. Now is your chance to join our growing team of musicians that combines science and art to make inspiring musical instruments.
The Content Director is responsible for directing a group of creators, editors, presenters and others to make videos for our website, youtube channel and social media accounts. This means making jaw-dropping audio production-related demos, educational support tutorials, commercials, manuals, website content and more.
Applicants must have extensive knowledge in music production, synthesis, and sound design, have a good eye for visuals and aesthetics, know how to drive a team to achieve results, and have proficient experience in making professional-quality media.
* Manage a highly creative and talented team of writers, designers and producers to make:
- Weekly videos
- Tutorials and educational content
- Product manuals
- Website content
* Search for, review, and hire various editors, creators, etc. needed to complete projects.
* Develop content strategy, schedule and roadmap for all external facing channels (website, youtube, social and more).
* Utilize research and analytics to inform content strategy and planning, and lead to a deeper understanding of our audience.
* Stay on top of current trends and understand the various media platforms as they change.
* Be a musician
* Be a leader
* Solid knowledge of music production, software, and synthesis
* Good eye for aesthetics
* Basic knowledge of video gear, lenses, lighting
* Excellent communication, storytelling and presentation skills; written and verbal
* Know how to identify quality and talent
* Have a good eye for visuals, video
* Highly organized, self-motivated, and dependable
* Work is done ''at-home''/remotely with flexible hours averaging 40 hours per week.