Full Time Job
• Assist operators, editors, and colorists with technical or workflow issues on a myriad of systems including Autodesk Flame, Colorfront Transkoder, BlackMagicDesign Resolve, ProTools, Avid Media Composer, Telestream Vantage and Adobe Products.
• Participate in research, design, documenting, testing, deployment and support of post-production systems
• Troubleshoot storage systems including StorNext SAN and NAS devices.
• Perform software, firmware and security patches.
• Monitor and respond to support requests, following through to resolution, including documentation and post mortem analysis
• Collaborate with vendors and service providers
• Assist Data IO team in troubleshooting content transfer systems.
• Plan and execute off-hour maintenance tasks.
• Experience with StorNext SAN, Brocade fiber channel switches, fiber optics, IP networks, firewalls
• Extensive knowledge with Linux, Mac and Windows administration and troubleshooting
• Experience with virtualization (VMWare ESXi, VSphere, VCenter) a plus
• Experience supporting large network of computers.
• Understanding of industry-specific security requirements and best practices.
• Excellent team player, with the ability to work in time critical situations.
• Programming experience with Python, C/C++, bash, or other scripting languages a plus.
• Calibration of color critical displays.
• Experience calibrating audio rooms, utilizing Smaart RTA a plus.
• Troubleshoot video, audio and network switching / routing systems.
• Experience interacting with Microsoft Active Directory a plus.
• In-depth working knowledge of networking protocols including, but not limited to TCP/IP & Fiber Channel
• Working knowledge of remote viewing systems including Teradichi, Streambox, ClearView.
• Willingness to work a flexible shift including overtime and weekends when required.
• Understanding of Layer 2 and Layer 3 network virtualization including VLANs & VRFs.
• Understanding of high-level network protocols such as SNMP, NFS, CIFS/SMB
• Proficiency with command line interfaces on networking hardware, including ethernet and fiber channel switches a plus.
• 5+ years' experience supporting a production or post-production environment.
• Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online