Bilingual (English/Spanish) Caption Editor
Point.360Los Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are currently seeking a Bilingual (English/Spanish) Caption Editor to join our team. Candidates must possess extraordinary attention to detail, be able to work with minimal supervision, and have a superior command of both the Spanish and English language. Previous experience in captioning and subtitling preferred, but not required.
- A grammar & spelling test will be administered at the interview.
• Creation of closed caption files, including transcription of spoken English and/or Spanish dialogue, spotting/timing, and translation of English audio;
• QCing and Proofing own projects, as well as projects created by others, ensuring final product is error free and meets industry standards as well as unique client specifications;
• Taking and retaining feedback from supervisor and applying it to future projects.
• Experience as a Spanish translator required, localization preferred;
• Must have excellent command of written Spanish (especially correct punctuation) and feel comfortable with translating;
• Must have excellent command of written English;
• Must be able to type minimum 50 wpm;
• Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time.
Point.360 has been serving the studios and independents in post-production for over 30 years, and we have a true passion for the business. Our innovative and award-winning team consistently provides creative, high-end results for television series, feature films, commercials, restoration, and corporate content. Utilizing the latest technology, Point.360 serves the global community from the heart of Los Angeles.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online