Vice President, Entertainment Strategies
PMK*BNCLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/3/2019 10:31:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Direct to Web Category
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Vice President, Entertainment Strategies jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Vice President, Entertainment Strategies postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Vice President, Entertainment Strategies? PMK• BNC Los Angeles is seeking a Vice President, Entertainment Strategies with a focus on film/content. A strong leader and mentor to the account team, the VP is also motivated to help PMK• BNC and our clients evolve with the changing media landscape. The VP will oversee clients' business to include senior level client management and leadership of respective PMK• BNC staff. Candidate will be a strategist and creative thinker with a background in television and film publicity, and experience in corporate for entertainment entities. Experience leading campaigns for original series, movies – theatrical and documentary, television specials, and/or premium cable, across traditional and digital channels - is preferred.
The VP will also lead a robust team working various theatrical, corporate entertainment, digital platform/content campaigns and awards initiatives. In addition, the VP plays an integral role in the business development process with other senior management leaders.
• Lead account teams to develop creative, results-driven public relations programs that fit client's objectives;
• Incorporate new media platforms and understand how to leverage them to achieve overall public relations objectives;
• Leverage top-tier media relations relationships to accomplish objectives;
• Work with team to develop plans, proposals, event marketing concepts that drive press and marketing and PR materials;
• Keep client programs on schedule and ensure all deadlines are met;
• Develop and maintain extremely strong professional relationships with senior clients;
• Serve as a primary contact for the client, providing strategic counsel and addressing any issues;
• Oversee the PMK• BNC account team's work and provide direction to ensure quality control;
• Provide leadership, direction and guidance to account teams;
• Develop and coach account teams for peak performance;
• Work with peers to further the mission, goals and culture of the agency;
• Mentor individuals so that they are able to achieve their professional goals.
Required Experience and Skills:
• Bachelor's Degree preferably in Communications, English, Public Relations or Marketing;
• 5 years' leadership experience; agency or studio/network experience;
• Strong experience with both social media and traditional media;
• Successful management of multiple clients and account teams
• Create and execute strategic and results-driven publicity campaigns for clients including studios, production companies, individual projects for theatrical film and digital platforms;
• Plan and spearhead press events;
• Pitch panels and place stories with broadcast, print, radio and online press;
• Secure asset premieres (trailers, clips, exclusive content, etc.);
• Ability to evolve and elevate PMK• BNC processes and client strategies with changing trends in the media landscape;
• Commitment and dedication to the agency's success, as well as individual career goals;
• Experience participating in new business pitches.
PMK• BNC is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.