Summer Paid Intern - Vowel
PMK*BNCLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Paid Internship
2019 Summer Internship – VOWEL (Digital & Social Media)
PMK• BNC Los Angeles is looking for a 2019 Summer Intern to join VOWEL, our award-winning team that develops compelling digital & social campaigns. We are INFLUENTIAL, VOWEL gives brands a VOICE. From creative campaigns to digital experiences, our work makes a meaningful impact.
Who We Are:
PMK• BNC is a strategic marketing and communications firm that specializes in Entertainment and popular culture. PMK• BNC represents many of the world's most prominent actors, actresses, directors, films, production companies, television properties, musicians, authors and content creators, as well as leading consumer brands and prestigious special events. The firm employs a staff of more than 300 professionals spanning offices in Los Angeles, New York and London. PMK• BNC thrives on being ahead of the curve and works with their clients to create ideas that build engaged audiences and connect with consumers through popular culture. PMK• BNC is a part of Momentum Worldwide and McCann Worldgroup within Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG).
• Work with teams to gain real-world, hands on experience
• Collaborate with other interns to develop and present a group project to executive and senior level business managers
• Attend Intern 101 Meetings led by staff members to gain a better understanding of various departments
• Research new technologies, social media/digital/marketing trends, and innovative campaigns
• Conduct social media audits – examine prospective and current client social channels to help assess strengths, weakness, audience size, and engagement trends
• Help brainstorm social media strategies for current clients and new business opportunities
• Attend meetings, calls, brainstorm sessions
Required Experience and Skills:
• Currently enrolled student working towards a Bachelor's degree at an accredited college or university (recent graduates are not eligible for this program). Must show proof of enrollment.
• College credit is available if needed
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without a visa or sponsorship
• General experience with social media
• Office experience, preferably in a related field
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
• Positive attitude and work ethic
• Commitment of 24 hours a week (full days preferred)
• Commitment to an 8 week internship term
• Knowledge of PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, and Excel
Follow our intern program on Instagram: @pmk_bnc_interns.
PMK• BNC is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D