PMK*BNCLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
PMK• BNC's Los Angeles office is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator. This role is designed to support Recruitment. This role will serve as the first point of contact for Recruitment.
PMK• BNC is a strategic marketing and communications firm that specializes in Entertainment and popular culture. PMK• BNC represents many of the world's most prominent actors, actresses, directors, films, production companies, television properties, musicians, authors and content creators, as well as leading consumer brands and prestigious special events. The firm employs a staff of more than 300 professionals spanning offices in Los Angeles, New York and London. PMK• BNC thrives on being ahead of the curve and works with their clients to create ideas that build engaged audiences and connect with consumers through popular culture. PMK• BNC is a part of Momentum Worldwide and McCann Worldgroup within Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG).
• Keep the hiring process organized and actively maintain clear lines of professional communication with recruiters, hiring leaders and candidates.
• Coordinate the interview process: schedule interviews, book conference rooms, meet-and-greet candidates for critical roles as assigned.
• Create interview schedules for hiring managers and candidates.
• Ensure candidate has all application information and directions prior to interview.
• Prepare onboarding documents for all new hires to convert them from candidates to employees.
• Create reports for Recruiting metrics with the team and other reporting as needed.
• Assist with sourcing and recruiting for junior level positions as directed by the Director of Recruitment.
• General assistance and administrative duties as required to support the Recruiting team.
• Post open positions (website, other online sources) as directed.
• Bachelor's Degree required, with a degree in Human Resources preferred.
• 1-3 years proven success in a Recruitment role, preferably in a corporate environment.
• Must be Microsoft Office savvy (intermediate level), especially with regards to Excel and PowerPoint.
• Experience with an Applicant Tracking Software (ATS) is preferred.
• Strong work ethic and drive to succeed.
• Knowledge of administration, data entry, and reporting capabilities.
• Familiarity with job posting sites and their associated costs and success rates is preferred.
• Strong communication skills and the ability to effectively connect with team members, hiring managers, agencies, and candidates.
• Preserve confidential information such as offer letters, compensation data, and candidate information with a high degree of integrity and judgment.
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
PMK• BNC is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D