Digital Strategy Director, Vowel
PMK*BNCNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/7/2020 4:31:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Digital Strategy Director, Vowel jobs in New York-NY
Search all Digital Strategy Director, Vowel postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Digital Strategy Director, Vowel? If you follow the latest cultural trends, if new technology thrills you, and if you thrive in a fast-paced environment, this position is for you!
Are you nimble? Are you elastic? Are you curious? Are you social? Are you always learning? Are you passionate? Are you the new-new? Are you self-motivated? Are you creative? Are you mobile-first?
Do you have a ''we'' mindset?
VOWEL New York is seeking a Digital Strategy Director to work in our digital agency VOWEL. PMK• BNC's digital agency, VOWEL, gives brands a voice. VOWEL is a best of class consultancy delivering expertise, technology & scale, and a full suite of solutions in the new world of influencer marketing.
We are looking for a big picture thinker, charismatic leader, and someone who can build long-term relationships; that's what we expect from a Digital Strategist. We need a creative person who can spearhead multi-pronged creative projects, social influencer marketing campaigns, and who is obsessed with the world of 'digital,' all in an environment that constantly challenges you to push beyond boundaries and enhance your expertise – with the support of a global team of industry experts.
• Develop & execute digital marketing channel strategies and tactics for content creation, paid search, search engine optimization, social media and more, to achieve our client's digital-focused goals.
• Maintain fluency in relevant social and digital technologies and platforms. Master and maintain knowledge of client business on behalf of cross-functional teams.
• Provide strategic counsel to our clients on the larger impact and day-to-day tactics of digital and social media.
• Work with clients to determine and identify objectives, goals, KPI's, strategies and tactics.
• Cultivate, manage and maintain relationships with appropriate social media influencers that are crucial voices in our client's online conversation spaces.
• Thoughtfully champion creative ideas and strategic POVs with the clients: deliver well-devised, clear, concise and compelling client presentations to sell-in recommendations.
• Participate in the identification, prioritization and scoping of client opportunities, including new business proposals.
• Manage and mentor a team of 3-5 direct reports. Foster an environment of mutual respect and partnership, strategic thinking, appropriate risk taking, open lines of communication, ongoing performance feedback, professional development and adherence to agency policy.
Required Experience and Skills:
• Bachelor's Degree preferably in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or English.
• Must have 7 years' experience developing and presenting custom digital solutions within a digital marketing, PR, and/or advertising agency environment.
• Demonstrated leadership and people management skills – able to lead projects independently and manage, inspire and grow a team of highly driven individuals.
• Proven success in leading a multi-disciplinary team in delivering exceptional solutions (creatively and strategically solid) while meeting established objectives.
• Strategic, solution-oriented, proactive, critical-thinker with solid management skills.
• Successful leadership of clients.
• Successful negotiator with internal and external partners.
• Excellent presentation development and creative writing capabilities.
• Known history of negotiation and contract writing.
• In-depth knowledge of the Social Media space including: influencer knowledge, platform identification and usage and timely knowledge of trends.
• Knowledge of analytics and research software.
PMK• BNC is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.