Account Executive, Brand Communications
PMK*BNCNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Account Executive, Brand Communications (Sports, Consumer & Lifestyle)
PMK• BNC New York is seeking an Account Executive for our Brand Communications division, working on a world-renowned client, focusing on sports, lifestyle and entertainment campaigns.
• Identify, develop & pitch stories that drive coverage and map to business goals
• Identify, build & grow relationships with media/influencers
• Drive strategic recommendations for ongoing outreach and relationship development
• Develop and execute events that drive business goals
• Research, understand, and experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage social media to achieve overall marketing objectives and goals
Required Experience and Skills:
• Bachelor's Degree in Communications, English, Public Relations or Marketing preferred
• 2 years of media relations experience; large agency/client experience is a plus
• Experience in sports, lifestyle and/or entertainment PR and environment strongly preferred; has established influential media relationships & proactively placed stories
• Experience in developing media strategies, identifying story angles, writing releases and press materials and securing top tier coverage for clients
• Strong experience and familiarity in evolving media landscape, social media, and emerging marketing techniques and platforms
• Ability to manage a project, meet deadlines, and handle multiple tasks at the same time
• Budget management
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills are a must
• Ability to drive client relationships, providing strategic & tactical advice, drafting/executing plans, providing thoughtful analysis, identifying proactive opportunities, crafting materials, tracking coverage
PMK• BNC is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D
Who We Are:
PMK• BNC is a strategic marketing and communications firm that specializes in Entertainment and popular culture. PMK• BNC represents leading consumer brands as well as many of the world's most prominent actors, actresses, directors, films, production companies, television properties, musicians, authors and content creators. The firm employs a staff of more than 300 professionals spanning offices in Los Angeles, New York and London. PMK• BNC thrives on being ahead of the curve and works with their clients to create ideas that build engaged audiences and connect with consumers through popular culture. PMK• BNC is a part of Momentum Worldwide and McCann Worldgroup within Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG).
We are pioneers in the strategic development and use of nontraditional marketing solutions grounded in classic Public Relations. PMK• BNC executes brand-based strategic programs that integrate such core competencies as public relations, event marketing, digital and social media, celebrity/influencer marketing and outreach, product integration, sponsorships, promotion and total project management.